Training on a treadmill, THERA-trainer or home trainer is a set part of many rehabilitation programmes. Unfortunately running on a treadmill is not as motivating as walking outside. The Silverfit Mile makes it possible to recreate the experience of walking outside or riding a bike as close as possible.
It is also possible to create a course of about 4 kilometres along a route that is recognisable for the user. Haven’t you been able to walk or ride your bike along your well known route? With the Silverfit Mile you’ll be on your way in no time.
Walk or ride your bike along a route you chose from the options the Silverfit Mile has and dos o in a realistic outside environment. The routes were filmed with a special camera that makes all aspects of the route recognisable. The speed and the rate of incline is also adjustable to your wishes.
You buy or rent:
- A treadmill (can also be used on its own and the price depends on the brand)
- The Silverfit Mile software
- A sensor connected to the software so the route can be walked faster or slower(depending on the speed)
- You can have your own route filmed
- Needs 2 power supply’s
- Needs 1,5 m x 2 m playing software