The Game2Move dance mat, also called the SmartDance, is a popular video dance platform that can be played by stomping your feet. In Norway this is even a national sport.
When you do this the right way, a lot of calories are burned and you score a lot of point for a high score. Eye-foot coordination is very important with this game. The songs can be chosen from each level, starting at easy and increasing in difficulty to master.
The mats can be linked up wirelessly together with 30 mats. This makes dancing with a large group of people one of the possibilities.
The SmartDance can be equipped with extra Athletic games. At the same time, a maximum of 8 participants can enter various competitions:
- Running 100, 200 or 400m
- Long jump
- Javelin throwing
- Follow the arrows on the screen with your feet on the beat of the music.
- The songs are adjustable at various levels.
- There is a nice competition element where the score after each song is stored in a high score.
- Duration +/- 3 minutes
- Max 32 people at a time.
You buy or rent:
- Computer with software licenses including 50 songs
- Dance matts with up to 32 switches
- Flight case with 8 or 16 dance matts
- Optional: audio and screen/beamer
- Needs at least 2 power supply’s
- Playing surface per matt is 1m x 1m