The SmartGoals consist of 6 football frames, that communicate wirelessly with each other and indicate at which gate can be dribbled, passed or scored. You can only score in a SmartGoal that is lit up. If you score in a goal that was lit up, this light will turn off and another light will start glowing. This way there are different places where you can try to score. This forces the players to carefully look around and respond quickly to the changing situation.
6 football frames that communicate wirelessly with each other and indicate using lights which gate can be used to run, pass or score. If you score in a SmartGoal that is lit up, a new gate will turn on the lights. This can be used as training and at events.
- Train your responsiveness, condition and technique
- Can be used for fitness, football or hockey
- High scores can be set or for time or score per exercise
- Keeps track of the scores via an app on your mobile phone
- Can be used with several people at one time (multiplayer)
- Play time: 1 minute to several minutes
You buy or rent:
- Set of 6 Smartgoals, recharge station, flight case and an operating console
- Needs at least 6m x 6m playing surface
- Recommended: boarding around the field to stop the ball
- No power supply’s needed but you do have to charge the Smartgoals regularly